Thursday, February 11, 2010

Super Easy Salmon

Hubby gets chickened out easily what with all the chicken I make - only. So today I decided to mix things up with a piece of salmon. Super easy and quick - perfect for a weekday dinner.

Salmon fillet(s) - with or without skin
1-2 garlic cloves - minced
Olive oil
Juice of half lemon
1 tbsp butter
Salt and pepper

1. Pre-heat oven to 400 F
2. Season the salmon with olive oil and salt and pepper. Spraying oil is easier. (Season both sides if no skin - I left the skin on which came off easily after I baked it)
3. Squeeze lemon juice over it
4. Mash and mix minced garlic with the butter and dab the mix on the salmon
5. Bake for around 15 mins

That's it. Served this with rice on the side.

1 comment:

  1. I made this last night and it was awesome! I added some Mrs. Dash seasoning on the salmon and lots of fresh parsley...I also added some breadcrumbs on top (mixed with some margarine). I put baked it for 12 minutes and broiled it for the last 3-4 minutes. Yummy and so easy!! I served it with mushroom risotto (pack from Trader Joes is great!).

    ReplyDelete